Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get this thing off me

So Lucy has started to enjoy sleeping in or when she wakes up just hangs out in bed until you get her up, no more yelling for daddy at 6:45 am. This is normally a good thing but yesterday I turned off my alarm before I was fully awake, about 8:45 am I received a phone call that woke me up. I went to check on her and she was awake but just laying in bed on her pillow still content. I decided to get dressed before getting her up and about 10 minutes later I hear her calling, "daddy, daddy." To my surprise when I went in her room she was standing up without a diaper on and had went potty in the bed. I think she was happy to have the diaper off but had enough of it once her bed had a big wet spot.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Sounds like she and Brianna have been sharing notes about taking off their diapers in bed!