Friday, September 19, 2008

Love, Mommy

Lucy, I didn't do a one year post for you and I'm regretting it. I want you to be able to look back at this blog one day and find out a little bit about who you were. So, instead I'll do a one and a half year post for you. Here are just some of the things that we love about you.

I love it when ...
  • You say "Hand" when you want us to hold your hand and follow you.
  • You wave goodbye after I sing you your good night song (Jesus Loves Me).
  • You say "De do?" when you want to play with play-doh.
  • You say "Hello, hello?" when you want to play with mommy's cell phone.
I love how ...
  • You call yourself "Sucy".
  • You say "Puppy, puppy".
  • You say "Airpa!" when you hear an airplane (or a motorcycle).
  • You say "Hi!" to everyone you see, like they're your best friend in the world.
  • You say "I ya ya" for "I love you".
  • You say "Yaaaaaaay!" and clap for yourself when you do something you're really proud of, like walking down a step or hanging the phone up at grandma's house.
  • Scared you are when you hear police sirens or a fire engine. You just cuddle right up to me and won't let me put you down until I reassure you many times that the policemen and the firemen are not coming to get you.
  • You fold your hands and say "Pray"
  • You brush your hand across your chest and say "Pease."
  • You say "Gabby, Gabby?" ALL the time! You really love to play with Gabby.
  • You say "Outside?" almost as much as you say "Gabby".
  • You love pushing your stroller! When we get home from school, you say "Stroller, stroller?".
  • You love to be tickled. There's a game we play where you say 'No!' and then I say 'You don't tell mommy no!' and then I tickle you for a good 30 seconds. Then I walk away and you say 'No!' and it starts all over again.
I love your linebacker face (grrrrr)! We have to get a video of this!
I love your beautiful blue eyes!

Lucy, you are a precious gift from God and we love you so much! Thank you for bringing us so much joy. We love you!!

No comments: