Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Little Ham

Lucy is such a ham lately! She is constantly getting into things that she knows she shouldn't and when you tell her no she just turns around and gives you the biggest grin you have ever seen!

A couple of weeks ago, she was playing on the bathroom floor while I was getting ready and I thought to myself, she is being really quiet. So I look down and what do I see, but my baby with two big handfuls of cotton balls. I think she was secretly trying to figure out how to get them in her mouth without me knowing! :)

That girl, she loves to put things in her mouth. Her favorite thing to put in her mouth as of late has been nail polish bottles. Then she crawls around the floor of the bathroom playing with her toys with the handle of the nail polish bottle sticking out of her mouth.

Not only does she love to put things in her mouth, but she loves to tear up paper. Just give her a piece of tissue paper or a napkin and she entertains herself for nearly 15 minutes just meticulously tearing that paper to shreds. I'm a little concerned ... I'm not sure a paper shredder will be able to support me in my old age! :)

No comments: