Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's hard to believe ...


that Lucy is almost 3 months old! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and I was so afraid she was going to smother herself in her sleep because her clothes were too big. Now she is wearing 3-6 month clothes and they're almost too small. This little girl is so long!

She's really starting to get a personality of her own lately! Last night I read her Goodnight Moon and she just sat in her Bumbo seat and laughed. I never realized Goodnight Moon was so funny! The pictures are starting to intrigue her now. She just stares at the page as if it's the most interesting thing in the world. I wonder what she's thinking ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad to know that she is using the Bumbo seat. I think I'll have to get one of those! We love you Lucy!

Aunt Jen

Anonymous said...

Thank You! It is going to be wonderful to pop on and check out her most recent accomplishments. Oh! Wait! I thought I heard her cry - yep, she wants her auntie Jen to hold her and snuggle. Myra talks of her daily and keeps asking if we are going down to see her aunt, uncle, Lucia and dog! Hopefully soon! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lucy and family,

You are sooo beautiful and I can't wait to see you again.

Hope to hold and snuggle you on Memorial Day! Love you bunches! Grandma